Report Private Property Damage


Need to report private property damage?

This form is being used for the collection of preliminary damage assessment purposes only.

Not to be used for criminal incident reporting. Contact your local law enforcement agency to report criminal activity.

It is voluntary and is for informational purposes to aid with the damage assessment after a weather related or catastrophic event. The information you provide will be combined with other data and will be sent to the State of Michigan.

Click Here to Submit a Property Damage Form

This form does not constitute a claim for your private insurance purposes and does not constitute an application for assistance with any governmental agency, including FEMA.

Questions regarding this form can be directed to the Newaygo County Emergency Services Department at 231-689-7354.