Drain Use Permits

Dale Twing
Drain Commission
  • 306 S North Street, PO Box 885
    White Cloud, MI 49349
    M-F 7:30am-12:00pm and 1pm-4pm

  • (231) 689-7213
    (231) 689-7266

The crossing, modifying, discharging to a county drain or any work within a county drain easement requires a permit from the Newaygo County Drain Commissioner.  Please contact the Newaygo County Drain Commissioner’s office for a Drain Use Permit Application (231-689-7213).  The Drain Use Permit Application is available at the bottom of this page.

Important: Please include plans and fees with the permit application, and permits from other agencies may also be necessary. Mail applications to address at the top of the Drain Commissioner pages.

Plans showing the proposed crossing, modification or discharge must be submitted along with the permit application. The permit application is located at the bottom of this page.