VA operates the nation’s largest integrated health care system, with more than 1,700 hospitals, clinics, community living centers, domiciliaries, readjustment counseling centers, and other facilities.
- Apply now for VA health care
- Refill and track your prescriptions
- Send a secure message to your health care team
- Schedule and manage health appointments
- View your lab and test results
VA education benefits help Veterans, service members, and their qualified family members with needs like paying college tuition, finding the right school or training program, and getting career counseling. Learn how to apply for and manage the education and training benefits you’ve earned.
- Apply for education benefits
- Change your current education benefits
- Compare GI Bill benefits by school
- View your payment history
- Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E)
See if you qualify for help exploring employment options, any training you may need, and other vocational rehabilitation services.
Find out how to get free educational and career counseling if you are leaving active service soon, have been discharged within the past year, or are a Veteran or dependent who is eligible for a VA education benefits.
Find out if you’re eligible for Veteran dependent or survivor education benefits through a GI Bill program.
Find out if you’re eligible for programs that provide added GI Bill benefits. If you’re not eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, learn about other VA education benefit programs for Veterans and National Guard or Reserve members.
VA administers a variety of benefits and services that provide financial and other forms of assistance to Servicemembers, Veterans, their dependents and survivors.
- File a claim for compensation
- Check your claim or appeal status
- Home Loans
- Life Insurance
- Survivors Benefits
The National Archives and Records Administration is an independent agency of the United States government charged with the preservation and documentation of government and historical records.
- Get Veteran ID cards
- Get your VA medical records
- Download your benefit letters
- Change your address
- Request your military records (DD214)
Burials & Memorials
VA operates 135 national cemeteries in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Burial and memorial benefits are available for eligible service members, Veterans, and family members.
- Burial Benefits
- Schedule a Burial
- Headstones, Markers & Medallions
- Presidential Memorial Certificates
- Nationwide Gravesite Locator
Department Leader, Veterans Service Officer
County of Newaygo
1087 Newell St. P.O. BOX 243
White Cloud, MI 49349
Office: (231) 689-7218 ext. 7030
Fax: (231) 689-7372