Online Payment Processing (Fines and Costs)
The 78th District Court is offering online payment service through its current credit card service provider, All Paid of Indianapolis.
You may also make your payment by calling All Paid toll free 24 hours at (888) 604-7888.
Before making an online payment to the 78th District Court, you will need the following:
- You will need to know your citation # or case #
- Dollar amount owing
- A valid Master Card, VISA, Discover or American Express card
- Please click on the link below and follow the instructions to process your online payment:
- Click here to pay fines greater than $100
- Click here to pay fines, costs, other fees $100 or less
- Click here to pay Bonds
- To pay booking/housing fees, please contact the Newaygo County Jail at 231-689-7034 for payment options.
This will take you outside the District Court website and into the All Paid website.
Note: All Paid is an independent company.
A fee for service will be added to the amount of fees due. The Court receives no part of that fee.
The Service Fee is 3.5% of the total amount paid.