The following committee meetings are held in the Commissioners' Meeting Room. Changes in schedule are posted at the front entrance of the County Offices Building.
FINANCE – Meets the first and third Wednesday of each month at 9:30am.
- Audit – Budget
- Contractual Items
PHYSICAL & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT – Meets the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00am.
- Board of Public Works
- Brownfield/Environmental Issues
- Building and Grounds
- Building, Safety, and Permits
- Drain Commissioner Department
- Economic Development/Tourism
- Equalization Department
- Informational Technology
- Land Use Educator
- Parks and Recreation Department
- Road Commission
PUBLIC SAFETY/JUDICIAL – Meets the second Wednesday of each month at 10:00am.
- Animal Control
- Central Dispatch Authority
- County Jail
- Emergency Services
- Prosecuting Attorney
- Safety Committee
- Sheriff Department
HEALTH, EDUCATION & HUMAN SERVICES – Meets the fourth Wednesday of each month at 10:00am.
- Clerk’s Department
- CMHACA – Substance Use Disorder Advisory
- Commission on Aging
- Department of Health & Human Services
- District Health Department #10
- Medical Examiner’s Services
- Mid-South Substance Abuse/Oversight Policy Board
- MSU District #5 Extension Services
- Newaygo County Community Consortium (NC3)
- Newaygo County Community Mental Health
- Register of Deeds Department
- Treasurer’s Department
- Veteran’s Affairs
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE – Meets as scheduled.